CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Miami, FL)
As a CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST, you will have a deep interest in, and understanding of providing top notch support to customers. You will be part of the success team who is dedicated to making sure all customers needs are met.
You will be at the heart of a great team and will take satisfaction from working in a fast-paced environment and building relations with customers. As part of the team, you will oversee day to day operations fro sales representatives, including but not limited to general sales reporting, driving revenue, ensuring protocols are followed and enforced, monitoring HubSpot, and support sales team overall efforts.
This is a great role for an experienced CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You will ultimately be able to create and maintain good customers relationships ensuing smooth sales team operations.
- Lead and execute communication strategy with customers
- Manage full lifecycle of each brand services or products from onboarding to payments to collection and to support
- Work closely with the Servicing Team members to ensure consistency
- Advise our Executives on operations and payment related issues
- Contribute to regular updates of FAQ’S
- Full-time availability
- Coachable and Teachable
- A self-start that works well in a team
- Strong knowledge of and interest in payment and online banking technology
- Track record of creative problem-solving, excellent written and oral communication skills, and creation of strong and trusted-functional relationships
- Proactive personality with and strong eagerness to learn about the vision and the brands.
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus