FULFILLMENT & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Miami, FL)
The function of the Fulfillment Logistics Coordinator is to serve as the Liaison for all eCommerce inventory, shipping, and management.
- Receives and reviews incoming orders from multiple HQ brands.
- Organizes and maintains inventory.
- (Tracking numbers, labels, organization of pickups, etc.)
- Assists company with shipping issues/ loss shipments and create proper claims.
- Orders supplies and maintains an organized workstation.
- Creates daily reports of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Completes administrative tasks (creates and confirm invoices once shipped/ receive stock repairs etc.)
- Able to lift packages over 25LBS.
- High school diploma or GED
- Some College or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage shifting priorities in fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills Apply